Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, 5 things to know before …

View Post

Gift ideas for young boys at Walmart

View Post

Double Plaid Moment in Walmart Fashion

View Post

Gift Guide: Holiday Toy shopping at Walmart

View Post

Holiday family looks for the whole family

View Post

Ways to wear a swimwear: As a Top

Hey guys,

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Thank God its Friday, right? I am ready to get the weekend started!! Before I get into that, I am sharing a quick post on how I wear my swimwear outside the pool/beach. Its daunting sometimes after spending so much money on that perfect one piece (I love this one by Asos) and the only time you get to wear it, is when you are poolside or on the beach (I don’t have a pool or live near the beach so you can imagine my frustration, lol.) I love finding new ways to wear what I already own, so pairing my one piece with this Ankara skirt was bound to happen. I wore the one-piece here. Have you ever worn your bathing suit outside of the pool? Share how you wore it in the comment section.

My Ankara high waist maxi skirt is by Atlanta based fashion house StudioOne Afrique. They make ready-to-wear Ankara pieces for men and women. When it comes to buying ready-to-wear Ankara pieces sizing is key and this is were StudioOne Afrique hits the bar. Their outfits are well constructed and true to size. They ship all over the United States. Shop my skirt and more amazing pieces on their website. Save 10% now with code FDS16.

I removed the straps of my bathing suit and viola it became a bodysuit. Get the same look with a strapless bodysuit like this one. My bathing suit works too because its made out of mesh, so breathable. I settled on nude sandals to complete my look, black sandals works for this look, too.

My fabulous hair is by Jadorelock, don’t forget to hit them up for your luxury hair needs. Save with code tpjadore. Thank you again for reading and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Maxi skirt: Studioone Afrique similar here| One-piece :Sold out similar here|

Share:

11 Comments

1. June 10, 2016 / 3:25 pm

Loving your look in this Ankara Maxi. And how you picked a color in the skirt for your lipstick. So chic!

2. June 16, 2016 / 12:28 pm

It’s really amazing that we can record what our visitors do on our site. Thanks for sharing this awesome guide. I’m happy that I came across with your site this article is on point,thanks again and have a great day. Keep update more information..

Digital marketing company in Chennai

3. December 22, 2016 / 12:59 pm

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.Cheers for the info!!!! & This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic.
    Boscovs Coupon Codes

4. January 30, 2017 / 4:13 am

Excellent web site and also a excellent subject matter in addition i must say i purchase surprised men and women merely lately take a look at these kinds of. It may be excellent. obat radang sendi

5. August 24, 2017 / 9:33 am

Hello, I will Provied SEO Niche Blog Comment Service . All comment relevant with your blog. I know every tips of niche blog comment . This service bring you lots of traffic . We Just say the post be real. That showing your personality is much more important than showing off your knowledge in the niche.

6. November 29, 2017 / 8:30 am

Looking beautiful in african print style skirt. Lovely color and design.

7. Taniya khan
    January 22, 2018 / 10:14 am

Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.
    Escorts Agency in Defence Colony