Mother’s Day look

Hi everyone and happy belated mother’s day to all the wonderful moms and moms-to-be. Hope everyone had a nice weekend and had an opportunity to spend time with your moms if that was possible. I had a wonderful mother’s day celebration thanks to my dear hubby:) I decided to get all dressed up, something I haven’t done in a few months now. Its just a little harder now and more time consuming ( preggers and all, lol) I decided to find something that fit from my closet and found this dress I have owned for over 3 years now and I have only worn once! I know that just seems to be the story sometimes, you buy an outfit for a wedding you wear it and somehow it gets forgotten in the closet. I need to do better and any suggestions will be appreciated:)

Kay Unger dress, Jimmy Choo heels, clutch purchase from Off Saks years ago, vintage earrings, Michelle watch, OPI “standing room only” nail polish. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Share:

14 Comments

1. Anonymous
    May 13, 2013 / 5:53 pm

Wow! U luk hot! U make preggers luk so hot, sexy and refreshing! Kim k where u @?

2. vivian
    May 13, 2013 / 6:10 pm

Very nice! Money gud o! Glowing skin, beautiful lady. I use dis as a point of contact4 myself.

3. Anonymous
    May 13, 2013 / 6:14 pm

Hot preg lady, bin sexy is abinibi n not ability n ability get xpiry date… Kim k is ability, upon all d artificial tins she don do 2 remain sexy, she stil b like shapeless potato…

4. May 13, 2013 / 6:27 pm

aww hot mama! Love the dress. And no, there is nothing you can do about the "dress I've had for years and only worn once" syndrome. I have come to accept and embrace that fact. I went to a wedding yesterday and wore a dress I bought in 2008 – wore it once!

5. Titi O
    May 13, 2013 / 7:12 pm

Ah han! @ all the Kim K bashing…..lol! Not that I care……All I have to say is my Egbon is hotter and finer than yours! Take it to the bank anyday, and you'll get paid…lol! Using the pregnancy glow as a point of contact as well when the time comes! You look absolutely stunning! Love it!

6. Mayowa
    May 28, 2013 / 3:44 am

Absolutely stunning!!!!!

7. July 10, 2013 / 10:20 pm

Love love love!! I am totally for recycling outfits. If I own it, I have to rock it real good. Lol 🙂