Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, 5 things to know before …

View Post

Gift ideas for young boys at Walmart

View Post

Double Plaid Moment in Walmart Fashion

View Post

Gift Guide: Holiday Toy shopping at Walmart

View Post

Holiday family looks for the whole family

View Post

Mother’s Day look

Hi everyone and happy belated mother’s day to all the wonderful moms and moms-to-be. Hope everyone had a nice weekend and had an opportunity to spend time with your moms if that was possible. I had a wonderful mother’s day celebration thanks to my dear hubby:) I decided to get all dressed up, something I haven’t done in a few months now. Its just a little harder now and more time consuming ( preggers and all, lol) I decided to find something that fit from my closet and found this dress I have owned for over 3 years now and I have only worn once! I know that just seems to be the story sometimes, you buy an outfit for a wedding you wear it and somehow it gets forgotten in the closet. I need to do better and any suggestions will be appreciated:)

Kay Unger dress, Jimmy Choo heels, clutch purchase from Off Saks years ago, vintage earrings, Michelle watch, OPI “standing room only” nail polish. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Share:

14 Comments

1. Anonymous
    May 13, 2013 / 5:53 pm

Wow! U luk hot! U make preggers luk so hot, sexy and refreshing! Kim k where u @?

2. vivian
    May 13, 2013 / 6:10 pm

Very nice! Money gud o! Glowing skin, beautiful lady. I use dis as a point of contact4 myself.

3. Anonymous
    May 13, 2013 / 6:14 pm

Hot preg lady, bin sexy is abinibi n not ability n ability get xpiry date… Kim k is ability, upon all d artificial tins she don do 2 remain sexy, she stil b like shapeless potato…

4. May 13, 2013 / 6:27 pm

aww hot mama! Love the dress. And no, there is nothing you can do about the "dress I've had for years and only worn once" syndrome. I have come to accept and embrace that fact. I went to a wedding yesterday and wore a dress I bought in 2008 – wore it once!

5. Titi O
    May 13, 2013 / 7:12 pm

Ah han! @ all the Kim K bashing…..lol! Not that I care……All I have to say is my Egbon is hotter and finer than yours! Take it to the bank anyday, and you'll get paid…lol! Using the pregnancy glow as a point of contact as well when the time comes! You look absolutely stunning! Love it!

6. Mayowa
    May 28, 2013 / 3:44 am

Absolutely stunning!!!!!

7. July 10, 2013 / 10:20 pm

Love love love!! I am totally for recycling outfits. If I own it, I have to rock it real good. Lol 🙂