Curious Timi’s birthday party

Hi everyone and I hope you are having a great week so far? I have been MIA because I went on a vacation (I will be sharing a few pictures soon) with the family and couldn’t get it together to put up a post. While I get back into the swing of things, I decided to blog about the small birthday celebration I put together for my  3 year old’s birthday this past December. One of my favorite things about being a mom is being able to throw birthday parties, lol. Any reason to entertain really.

I decided this time around to do something small just for him and a few of his friends versus the usual big parties with lots of adults and kids. He loved it and I hope to continue in this same tradition except for the big birthdays.

I made all the desserts and put together the decorations. I decided on a Curious George theme because it is one of his favorite shows but decided to incorporate new colors versus the traditional colors associated with George. We had the party in a private room at a pottery painting studio Here are a few pictures from the party. The pictures were taken by my husband🙂

Share:

13 Comments

1. miss b
    April 18, 2013 / 6:02 pm

This is so cute! Lovely choice of colors, nicely designed. Timi sure loves his curious george, lol! Bet u guys all had fun. U shud serzly go into event planning.

2. April 18, 2013 / 6:34 pm

Curious Timi! Love it. That's how kids' birthday parties should be, really. It is, after all, THEIR birthday! lol. Looks like a lot of fun.

3. April 18, 2013 / 7:11 pm

Beautiful… everything 🙂 Your son is so lucky & cute 🙂

4. April 18, 2013 / 7:25 pm

This looks very beautiful and well put together, and the cuteness and happy look on his face, awesome. Well done.

5. Titi O
    April 19, 2013 / 4:24 am

Aaaaaw! Timi boy boy! Everything looks sooooo pretty! Awesome job, and the kids are pretty talented I might add, judging from their finished pieces.

6. April 21, 2013 / 9:43 pm

Cute photos,happy kids. It all looks lovely, well done dear.

7. April 26, 2013 / 6:06 am

Nice Post..!! Actually i am also trying to organize a birthday party actually a surprise birthday party for my son and looking some online event organizers for this. Thanks for sharing this..!!

8. toyin o
    April 26, 2013 / 9:40 pm

Fabulous! Beautiful memories you've captured! Timi is blessed to have you guys! X